Downsizing, Rightsizing and Making Your Move a Soft Landing
When you are ready to move, downsize, and resettle without the stress of doing it alone, make the best choice for you and your family - Soft Landing Transitions.
We’ve done this before – a lot- and we recognize moving is overwhelming and can be emotionally and physically exhausting. Soft Landing Transitions offers a menu of services specifically tailored to the needs of each client and their families.
Simplify Your Move
Moving is overwhelming for most of us, but moving as a senior has its own challenges. Soft Landing Transitions is here to help. If you, or someone you love, is considering a move due to declining health or physical limitations such as using stairs, or home maintenance upkeep, now is the time to think about relocating.
The thought of moving from the home where you may have raised your kids, or celebrated holidays with family, or have an accumulation of possessions over time is emotional and adds stress to an already stressful situation.
Senior Move Managers® help plan and manage a move by hiring and supervising a mover, sort and pack belongings, and unpack at the new home while navigating all the emotions of moving.
There are several ways to simplify the process by doing some advanced planning and reducing the stress before some sort of health setback or crisis happens. Call Kim at Soft Landing Transitions to begin your new journey.
Putting You First
A Senior & Specialty Move Manager understands you, listens to your needs, and helps to prevent common costly mistakes.
- …about you not randomly disposing of items without first asking your children because they may represent treasured childhood memories.
- …helping to avoid common misperceptions about the amount of time it takes to move.
- …about helping you choose the right moving company.
- …about the expired prescription bottles or jars of salad dressing that are 10 years old and should be tossed for safety.
- …about encouraging you to donate the glass coffee table with sharp edges because the clear tabletop is not easily navigated by you.
- …about setting clear expectations about the resale market.
- …about making our clients family.
A Proud Member of the National Association of Senior and Specialty Move Managers®
Seek the help of experienced, insured
professionals and call a Senior & Specialty Move
Manager® at Soft Landing Transitions.
- All NASMM companies are required to carry general business liability insurance.
- All NASMM companies are required to take and pass courses in Ethics, Safety, Liability & Risk, and Understanding the Moving Industry.
- All NASMM companies sign and are required to abide by NASMM’s strict Code of Ethics as a Professional Organization.
What Our Clients Have to Say
After moving a client into their new living space, our favorite comment is, “We love it! It feels like home!” We can share our stories of satisfied clients, but we would like you to see what a few of them had to say themselves.
Laura J. Out of State move
Jenna B.Park Meadows Senior Living
Brad M. Real Estate Specialist
Let’s Get You Moving
It starts with a FREE initial consult.
Specific services vary from client to client, based upon their situation, size of home, and customized menu of services. A Soft Landing Transitions estimate will be provided after the free initial client interview to understand how a Senior & Specialty Move Manager can assist with a seamless successful transition of all kinds.