Soft Landing Transitions offers a customizable menu of services. You determine the level of assistance and which services provide the greatest benefit. The advance preparation with a Senior & Specialty Move Manager reduces stress and results in smoother move, often reducing packing and moving costs.
- Help you create an action plan and timeline
- Organizing, sorting and downsizing
- Helping you visualize your furniture placement with customized floor plans
- Interviewing, scheduling and overseeing movers
- Arranging shipments to family and/or to storage
- Access to related resources and services, such as cleaning, disposal, real estate professionals, including a list of specialized services not commonly found
- Move management communications between client, family, 3rd party service providers and care facility managers, and supervision over the entire local move process
Settling In Services:
- Unpacking and settling the new residence, all in about a day
- Removal of all boxes and packing materials
- Set up the new residence with furniture placement, kitchen goods, bathroom organization, bedroom organization, electronics set up, and placement of personal items to help the new space feel more like home
We provide vetted resources and referrals for local moving companies, REALTORS®, removal & recycling of appliances, furniture, mattresses, storage facilities, and more.