Soft Landing Transitions offers a customizable menu of services. You determine the level of assistance and which services provide the greatest benefit. Most people feel the advance preparation with a Senior Move Manager reduces stress and results in smoother move, often reducing packing and moving costs.
- Developing an overall move plan
- Organizing, sorting and downsizing
- Customized floor plans
- Arranging for the disposal of unwanted items
- Interviewing, scheduling and overseeing movers
- Arranging shipments and storage
- Professional packing
- Unpacking and setting up the new home
- Related services, such as cleaning, waste removal
Moving Day Activities:
- Move Management communications between client, family, 3rd party service providers and care facility managers, and supervision over the whole move; with an eye for safety of the client
Settling In Services:
- Unpacking and setting the new residence
- Set up the new residence with furniture placement, kitchen goods, bathroom organization, bedroom organization, electronics set up, and placement of personal items to help the new space feel more like home
We also provide vetted resources and referrals for local moving companies, REALTORS®, removal & recycling of appliances, furniture, mattresses, storage facilities, and more.