- 6 shirts; weather appropriate clothing that you can layer.
- 6 pants
- 2 skirts/dress for women
- 2 sweaters/light jackets
- 6 underwear
- 6 socks
- A pair of walking shoes,
- Dressier shoes
- A night light for safety in a new place
- Soap, shampoo, toothbrush and toothpaste, deodorant, moisturizing cream, make up/shave essentials
- Medical equipment, i.e. cane, CPAP, etc.
- Daily medications – bring enough for up to 2 weeks just in case
- Towel or 2 and a washcloth
Important identification cards and records
- Driver’s license
- Birth certificates
- Important contact phone numbers/medical records
- Pen and note pad to think of things that come to mind later
- Cash/credit cards/checkbook/financial certificates
This is a good start. I find it’s easier for me to have a list from which I can cross things off as I go. I hope this helps you too!